Posted on Wednesday, September 24th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 314a025d

Company: W.B. Hunt Co., Melrose, MA - purchased camera lenses via eBay.com - overcharged for shipping - unable to get $ 7.90 overcharge back

# 2 for September 23, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on September 22, 2003:

From:

RE: W.B. Hunt Co., Melrose, MA - purchased camera lenses via eBay.com - overcharged for shipping - unable to get $ 7.90 overcharge back

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, POOR EYESIGHT.

ABOUT A BUSINESS PRACTICE OF

W.B. Hunt Co., Inc.

100 MAIN STREET

MELROSE, MA. 02176-6104

THIS BUSINESS SELLS CAMERA PRODUCTS VIA EbAY.

HISTORY:

IN THE DISCLAIMER, W. B. HUNT Co., Inc. CLEARLY STATED THAT THEY DID NOT AND WOULD NOT COMBINE ITEMS.

I MADE THREE SEPARATE PURCHASES FROM W.B. Hunt Co., Inc. VIA EbAY.

I RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 9 E-MAILS FROM W.B.Hunt Co., Inc. THEY SENT 3 E-MAILS FOR EACH LENS.

EACH E-MAIL REFERRED TO ONE LEN ONLY.

I PAID TO HAVE THREE SEPARATE PACKAGES SENT TO ME. W.B. Hunt Co., Inc. SENT ME THE THREE LENS IN ONE SINGLE PACKAGE. I WAS CHEATED A TOTAL OF $7.90. MULTIPLY BY 100, 1000, 10000. W.B. Hunt Co., Inc. IS COMMITTING FRAUD AND THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

I HAVE CONTACTED EbAY, BETTER BUSINESS DEPARTMENTS FOR MAINE, THE MAYOR OF MELROSE, MA., THE POLICE DEPARTMENT....

WHEN I SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER OF W.B. Hunt Co., Inc. EbAY DIVISION, I WAS TOLD IN DIFFERENT WORDS, FORGET YOU.

MY GOAL IS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC NOT TO GET BURNED BY THIS TYPE OF FRAUD, OR BY THIS COMPANY.