Posted on Friday, September 6th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 299b9de4

Company: Seiu Edge Mastercard - paid $ 250 for card - charged late fees - unhappy with paying late fees

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on September 4, 2002:

From:

RE: Seiu Edge Mastercard - paid $ 250 for card - charged late fees - unhappy with paying late fees

I have a seiu edge mastercard, I paid $250 for. Each month I pay complete balance of the bill. My due date has been changed several time, however, I have always paid by the due date. In May I was charged $29.99 because they said I was past due. Cashier check dated and mail May 5, 2002. They removed the late charge. I have been charged $29.00 once again. Cashiers check, dated and mailed August 2, 2002. I spoke with a person, said her name was Pam, GV7, she said my payment was 3 days late. She further stated, regardless to when I mail my payment, if they don't post it, I'm charged a late charge. I purchased this card so I could establish a credit history. These people are defeating my purpose. Will you please look into this matter and advise me. Thank you.