1-800 Flowers - 1-800 Flowers - flowers delivered by being left in hot sun - home bell was not rung - flowers did not look fresh, as a result

Posted on Tuesday, September 17th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 994f36f7

Company: 1-800 Flowers

Category: Stores, Shopping

This is in regards to order numbers W00011168041300 & W00011168050700. Both of these orders were delivered on Saturday, September 14th. The problem was, that nobody knocked on the door or rang the doorbell to see if anybody was home to make the delivery.

The flowers were simply placed on the porch in the hot sun. The person that the flowers were for was home (with her husband), all day, because she had just had surgery.

When we called to see how she was doing, since she did not thank us for the flowers, I inquired about them. She stated that she had not received anything all day. I asked her to check by the front door, and that is when she discovered the two deliveries of flowers.

Needless to say, after being in the hot sun all day, they didn't exactly look fresh. I certainly feel that I did not get what I had paid for, and will probably not be using 1-800-Flowers again. Linda