Posted on Sunday, September 15th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 97bf2207

Company: 2002 Oldsmobile Bravado - transmission repairs - key stuck in ignition - upset with problems

Complaints.com received the following consumer follow-up message on September 16, 2002:

From:

RE: 2002 Oldsmobile Bravado - transmission repairs - key stuck in ignition - upset with problems

can you tell if this vehicle was ever owned before and if it had problems before I bought it?

Jody Conway

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on September 13, 2002:

From:

My name is Joann Conway and I bought what I was told was an execuitves vehicle which was a 2002 Bravada with 6000 miles on it and was just the vehicle for an Oldsmobile executive only.

I bought it July 2002 the sticker price was 32,495. I traded in my Blazer the trade was 12,495.00 I have had this vehicle back 5 times two for the transmission.

One because the key got stuck in the ignation and I was told the shaf t was bent.I could shut the car off but could not get the key out. 2 times for the AC would only give out hot air (in JULY).

I talked to them about trading it in and they want to go to the auction and get me another vehicle. My question is was this a problem vehicle or can you tell me.

I traded with NIkles in Mason City, Illinois PH217-482-3244. I talked to them about trading up a year 2003 and they want 9000.and my 2002. Can you help with the problems this vehicle has?

Joann Conway