Stores - www.fingerhut.com did not receive items ordered

Posted on Thursday, September 6th, 2001 at 6:18pm CDT by ea73751f

Company: Stores - www.fingerhut.com did not receive items ordered

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66977# www.fingerhut.com

Fingerhut.com

From:

Date: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 06:18 PM We recently went on-line to make a purchase of a couple bathrobes. We placed the order 8/6/01. We received a confirmation # from Fingerhut stating that they received our order. Since we live in a rural area, we listed our mailing add.& physical add. on the order form.

Ck'd our e-mail on 8/7/01.They couldn't locate our order in their computer!

8/8/01,we received a call stating that they couldn't find our house location. It was entered on the on-line form. 8/10, order cancelled by us with 2 different e-mail msgs. Never received pkg. Informed U.P.S. if it did show, return to sender. It never showed at that time.

However, the kicker-Fingerhut went & chrgd our debit card for items ordered/cancelled. Their explaination-no refund until we receive the product bk! Kinda hard to return something you never got! We had also requested a catalog-can't fill at this time. Due to an acct. associated w/this address has shown unfavorable activity. Probably because we cancelled the order!. On 8/28, mu husband went to their web-site to lodge a complaint. They 'didn't recognize the e-mail address', therefore, no response.

we both sent letters to the B.B.B. We now have 2 complaint # cases recorded w/them.

Our bank has re-imbursed our $ to our acct. Will take action w/Fingerhut. Our pkg did arrive 8/29,refused and sent back.

Fingerhut website-COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66977#.

df8e1b3b, 2007-11-20, 06:45AM CST

YES MY HUSBAND AND I ORDERED ITEMS FOR XMAS ON LINE WHEN WE HADN'T RECEIVED THE ITEMS IN OVER 2 WEEKS I CALLED YOUR CUST NUMBER TO BE TOLD THEY WERE SHIPPED OUT BY FED EX AND THE DATES IN WHICH THEY WERE DELIVERED, I WAS TOLD THEY WERE LEFT ON MY BACK PORCH AT WHICH TIME I CONTACTED FED EX AND FINGERHUT AGAIN TO TELL THEM THAT WASN'T EVEN A POSSIBILITY BECAUSE I HAVE 2 DOGS AND A FENCED IN BACK YARD. NEEDLESS TO SAY FINGER HUT TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE FOR PACKAGES DELIVERED, WHICH TO ME DOSEN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, CHARGE THE CUST A COUPLE OF MORE DOLLARS TO ENSURE SOMEONE HAS TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE. I AM SO UPSET AT THIS TIME BECAUSE THESE WERE XMAS ITEMS NOW I AM WAITING FOR A FORM FROM FINGERHUT TO PROCEED WITH THE CLAIM FORM WHICH I WAS TOLD COULD TAKE 30 DAYS TO GET STRAIGHT. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THEY CAN NOT RE SHIP THE ITEMS AND IN OTHER WORDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT FINGERHUT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO INSURE PROPER DELIVERY WITH A SIGNATUE. I WAS THINKING GOOD LORD YOU MUST HAVE THOUSANDS OF LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS THAT DO NOT GET WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY UPS OR SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN YOU TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS IN AROUND ABOUT WAY SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET THE PACKAGES AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT GO THRU A PROCESS OF FILLING OUT A CLAIM FORM WHICH CAN TAKE 30 DAYS. IN THE MEAN TIME SOMEONE GETS NO XMAS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO AN 11 YEAR OLD. I HAVE DECIDED TO NEVER ORDER A PRODUCT TO BE DELIVERED TO MY RESIDENCE AGAIN AND I AM VERY UPSET THAT FINGERHUT OR FED EX DIDN'T SEEM TO CONCERNED. UPSET IN N. C.I WOULD SAY SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS . MY HOUSE NUMBER IS ON MY HOUSE AND THE DEIVERY PERSON DID NOT CONFIRM THE PROPER ADDRESS IN WHICH HE DELIVERED THE PACKAGES. I THINK THIS IS JUST PLAIN IRRESPONSIBLE ON ALL PARTY'S INVOLVED

13b81448, 2007-12-09, 08:43PM CST

Ithas been over two months since i placed a order{computer}with you. and,still it has not arrived. and someone is at home,at my address,at all times. I have made two payments on this order. and i have wrote to fingerhuts customer service department,four times. and still no computer. It should not be taken this long to trace where my computer was sent. I really need my computer,now.

84ed8199, 2008-07-03, 01:39PM CDT

I WAS LOOKING AT MY SHIPPING INVOICE AND NJOTED THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE FREE GIFT 4 GLASS PHOTO COASTE THIS IS FROM ORDER NO ORD0022019951 CUSTOMER NO 2172295627 INVOICE DATE 03/14/08 THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS SMALL DETAIL

a11536b6, 2009-08-31, 02:32PM CDT

Ordered camera and got a tracking number that said there is no such package. Emailed fingerhut the first week and they say that because of my location to please allow 4 weeks. That is BS because my other order was delivered in 5 days. Then I emailed them again the next week to see why I don't get any tracking information on the package. They replied with the same thing. Wait 4 weeks because of my location. I asked in that email for someone to check to see why there is no tracking. Of course no one did. That is great customer service from this company. I emailed them the 3rd week to ask why no tracking and of course...the same answer. Then the final 4th week, I emailed them again to let them know that I didn't get the order. Then now, they send out a legal letter for me to fill out to send back to them and they say it will take them 30 days to investigate. What a crock of SH*T. I waited a whole month because of your poor customer service and now I'm going to wait another month for fingerhut to check on why I didn't get my package. If they have done what I asked in the beginning, I would not have been so frustrated with them. All this and I am still paying my monthly minimum (for something I didn't even get). I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and a formal complaint to fingerhut. I am also going to cancel my membership with this company as soon as all of this cr@p has been cleared. Join this site if you would like, but don't expect customer service if that's what you want.

ae97773a, 2011-06-14, 04:45PM CDT

i purchased a trampoline w/enclouser back in nov 2010 i recieved a enclouser with no trampoline i tried to return but cost to much to do so, i called they said sorry but i could bye the other one with the enclouser i said i have enclouser i just want 14 foot trampoline, well they do not sell just trampoline. who wants 2 enclousers and 1 trampoline what a rip off