Ameriwood - Furniture, Ameriwood.com no instructions, hardware missing

Posted on Wednesday, September 26th, 2001 at 12:00am CDT by 2f6d9e0c

Company: Ameriwood

URL: http://www.ameriwood.com

Category: Online Shopping

RE: AMERIWOOD.COM I PURCHASED A "DO IT YOURSELF" DRESSER DRAWER MADE BY AMERIWOOD. THE FIRST THING WRONG WAS THERE WERE NO INSTUCTIONS ,THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE INSTUCTION SHEET , THE HARDWARE BAG WAS MISSING ALONG WITH ALL THE DRAWER SUPPORTS. I HAD TO PREDRILL HOLES AND REDRILL HOLES.

I REORDERED THE MISSING PARTS, AT WHITCH TIME I ASK THE OPERATOR HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN. I GOT KNOW REPLY THEN OR WHEN I E-MAILED AMERIWOOD. THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE . THE BOX WAS TO HEAVY FOR ME TO TAKE BACK TO WALMART. IT TOOK ME OVER TWO AND AHALF WEEKS TO FINISH A ONE HOUR JOB, WITH NO CONCERN FROM AMERIWOOD ABOUT THEIR CRAPPY PRODUCT.

af2731a9, 2010-04-16, 04:21PM CDT

Purchased a 3 shelve bookcase on 4/15/2010, from Walmart. Open box and there were no instructions of how to put it together, call customer service three separate occasions adn the last call the rep. was very rude, she telling me they sent it to my e-mail address and still I have received any information,I asked if they spelled my e-mail address right she said that they did and then hang up on me.I've have purchased several items made by your company ,never had to call customer service till now,I'm very disappointed with the lack of service.

bb15a8d5, 2010-06-16, 02:52PM CDT

Their instructions included are the work of a illiterate lazy employee who from the looks of it forgot the lettering system they set and and decided instead to just use of illustrations at bad angles. Thanks for the awesome help on the website to ameriwood, I know how a cam works how about some product info, no? Alright!

e40ffd02, 2013-02-09, 05:02PM CST

I just purchased a headboard at Big Lots and I am ready to put it together.....wait, THERE ARE No INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!?????