Posted on Friday, October 10th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 0218a14f

Company: Tim Horton's, Ontario - coffee taste not the same as it used to be - taste not as good anymore

# 20 for October 9, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on October 8, 2003:

From:

RE: Tim Horton's, Ontario - coffee taste not the same as it used to be - taste not as good anymore

Hi

I live in California now. When I was living in Ontario I was a huge fan of Tim Horton's coffee as my town would host at least 8 concessions so no matter where I would go I would find a Tim Horton's Coffee shop. I do agree with other complaints though about the taste of the Tim Horton's coffee sold in tins, it is not the same at all.

My parents from time to time will send me a tin by snail mail and it is definitely not the same. Which coffee company are they paying to add their name to make believe their loyal store customers that it is the same kind of coffee we drink when we make it at home?

Here we can count a famous Starbuck's Coffee Shop at almost every corner and when we buy a pound of coffee there and brew it at home it is tasting exactly the same, now that makes me wonder why not with Tim Horton's coffee?

Thanks