Posted on Thursday, October 9th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 80660296

Company: Comcast Cable service - service out for 34 days - have spoken to at least 20 customer servic reps - have had 5 Comcast technicians in home

# 34 for October 8, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on October 7, 2003:

From:

RE: Comcast Cable service - service out for 34 days - have spoken to at least 20 customer servic reps - have had 5 Comcast technicians in home

I pay $90 dollars a month for premium cable services. I have not had any service from AU. 30th thru today Oct.6 2003. I have spoken with at least 20 customer service reps.

have had 5 technicians in my home, spoken with a couple of supervisors, e-mailed comcast 3 times and spoken to someone from corporate for two weeks.

Not one of them can tell me when some one can fix the problem. I did receive a bill with a 5 dollar credit for 2 days but cannot seem to get the credit for the other 34 days. I ask them tell if you can provide the service I need because if you can't I would like to find someone who can such as directtv.

their reply is, please be patient we have escalated your situation and that is what I have been hearing for the last 25 days.

Does Comcast understand customer service or we just a bunch of suckers they take for granted.