American Furniture Warehouse - American Furniture Warehouse, Pueblo, CO - www.jakejabs.com - delivered wrong couch - told had to return couch to store

Posted on Friday, October 31st, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 9dc37771

Company: American Furniture Warehouse

Location: PUEBLO, CO, US

Category: Furniture

I ordered a sectional couch from American Furntiure Warehouse and I chose to pick it up instead of having it delivered. When I picked up the couch I had them take the plastic off to make sure it was the right couch. It appeared to be.

My husband and I got it home and had to carry the couch downstairs. We get the couch in and we took the cushions off to see the sleeper. It didn't have a sleeper and that's what we ordered.

So I called American Furniture Warehouse and told them we had the wrong couch and the lady said that we would have to bring them back the wrong couch and pick up our new one. They made the mistake they should pick it up.

She said they couldn't deliver our couch and pick up the wrong one it's policy that we bring it back. I think they should deliver the right couch to us and pick up the couch that we have that's not what we ordered.

Erica