ICICI Direct - www.icicidirect.com - unable to logon - site not designed right

Posted on Saturday, October 11th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 0b715e7e

Company: ICICI Direct - www.icicidirect.com - unable to logon - site not designed right

# 6 for October 10, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on October 9, 2003:

From:

RE: ICICI Direct - www.icicidirect.com - unable to logon - site not designed right

Hello, I have similar experience with icicidirect.com as mentioned by Mr. Rahul Grover here. I am not able to login on this site since last 3 days. As it always says invalid login/password. I have reported the issue 3 days back with 5 e-mails but no response at all. I have also reported what is the exact issue since I am technical guy. I really feel that I am foolish who handled my hard earned money to this company. Can you beleive it : 1. I logged it ard 3 months back (after 7-8 tries) and set my password (9 chars long). Now , today, when I have tried to relogin , it is saying my password is incorrect. I wasted almost 3 hrs as I was pretty sure abt my

password. Dropped 5 mails since last 3 days ..no response. Then I have noticed, in fact entry field length of the password field now restricted to 6-7 chars. Then How you can enter a 9 chars long passord. 2. Sit does work at all in Mozilla browser. You click on 'login' option..it says...session timeout. www.icicidirect.com..anybody can try.

Anybody can guide me...to which agency I should report in India. Thanks,

Prashant

57984027, 2007-10-15, 01:27AM CDT

ICICI direct is the worst site I have ever seen. These guys should be sued. They irritate customers like anything. Never seen such a poor site. It was the worst day I registered myself at ICICIDIRECT.

176c32f6, 2007-10-22, 12:58AM CDT

I too fell that ICICI people are making us FOOL.

they neither listen nor their officers know things/business.

they give some absured replies.

By the by can some one tell which is the best SHARE TRADING SITE ???

[email protected]

5244dbae, 2007-10-22, 03:07AM CDT

whn i m opening the icicidirect site . its not opening and we can see ne rate or we cant buy shares so pls help us to opene the site .... for this reason we r going in loss ....

c2e85460, 2008-01-11, 09:10AM CST

hopeless company is called ICICIDirect. They are busy getting new customers and don't give a damn about existing customers.

74ff45cd, 2008-05-05, 05:07AM CDT

WE AGREE WITH THE COMMENTS.

THE GENTLEMAN IS VERY POLITE IN SAYING SO MUCH IN A FEW WORDS.

THEIR AIM IS TO MEET TARGETS BY GIVING ALL ASSSURANCES FOR SO CALLED BEST SERVICE;BUT IT IS UP TO THE TIME THEY GOT BUSINESS AND THAT IS THE END OF SERVICE!

AS OF NOW, BOTH ICICIBANK AND ICICIDIRECT ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL AND THERE IS NO NO COMMUNICATION FROM THEM.

N.K.VIJAYA.

873ca280, 2008-11-10, 10:35AM CST

well friends i have already switched to other broker. i gave up with icicidirect.com they will never improve or bother to improve in future. my suggestion to all friends is just switch to other brokers who offers uninterrupted service with maximum limits for margin trading and does not square off our positions without giving enough time to add margins.

e4e22d3e, 2008-11-20, 11:06PM CST

ICICI DIRECT is an BULLSHIT organisation, its kind of cheating customers, who is not investing in upgrading there system.

In a critical situations we cannnot able to log on the site, resulting in making losses and not making profits.

Switch over to other brokers.

56cd7e24, 2009-11-24, 08:19AM CST

similar experience

f7414d18, 2010-12-03, 04:50PM CST

tHIS IS VERY BAD ICICI DEMAT A/C SITE IS NOT OPENING.HOW THE CUSTOMER WILL TRADE. ICICI MUST RECTIFY IT URGENTLY OR WE WILL HAVE TO CHANGE OUR BANK.I AM ALSO EXPEPERIENCING SIMILAR AS ABOVE,

e275248c, 2010-12-17, 10:16AM CST

DEARFRIEND U R 100%RIGHT I AM EXPERINCING SINCE A MONTH THAT ICICIDIRECTDOES NOTOPEN ATALLTHERE R MANY SITES OPEN BUT NOT TRADING A)c

b03bec3a, 2011-05-04, 02:41AM CDT

Hey,

Current stock market conditions are not favorable for safe investors. Market is trading highly volatile. Never ignore using stoploss while doing stock market trading.

Day traders should keep very close eye on Nifty and its important levels so that traders can earn money rather than losing it.

Keep posting

<a href="http://www.Buzzingstreet.com" title="Buzzingstreet"> Buzzingstreet </a>