eureka forbes water purifier Royale - phone calls not acknowledged - items still need to be sent a salesman along with branchmgr of eureka forbes named Jai Aaand shehar visited me on 24.08 - eureka forbes water purifier Royale - phone calls not acknowledged - items still need to be sent

Posted on Tuesday, October 29th, 2002 at 12:00am CST by f40a704c

Company: eureka forbes water purifier Royale - phone calls not acknowledged - items still need to be sent a salesman along with branchmgr of eureka forbes named Jai Aaand shehar visited me on 24.08

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on October 27, 2002:

From: RE: eureka forbes water purifier Royale - phone calls not acknowledged - items still need to be sent a salesman along with branchmgr of eureka forbes named Jai Aaand shehar visited me on 24.08.2002 and after two hrs of explanation sold me Royale model for rs. 7250 slno2007534.

The payment was made by credit which has bn encashed. I was told that cash bill,guarantee card,manual and a free gift will be handed over in ten days. I hv made atleast ten calls to them till 26.10.2002 .the people out here do not even acknowledge my phone calls.

Mr.Jai is always not available.on few occatoins I hv called them a cheat to get a response but I could not move them. I m thinking of seeking remedy thru consumer forum. hope better sense prevails on the mgt of eureka in response to customers