1995 Ford Windstar 3.8 L - rear end shaking - transmission problems

Company: 1995 Ford Windstar 3.8 L - rear end shaking - transmission problems

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on October 24, 2002:

From: RE: 1995 Ford Windstar 3.8 L - rear end shaking - transmission problems

FORD WINDSTAR 1995 3.8L AUTOMATIC TRANSMISION

--On April 25,2001 had a complained of rear shaking as I increase the speed. They replaced the two rear tires.

Replaced front pads/turn rotors $108.00

Kit-brakes shoe & linings $79.87 Replaced rear pads/turn rotors $108.00

Kit-brakes Shu & lLNG RR $64.73

Had a complained of Transmission hesitation & jerking at 52169 miles. October 16,2002 at 60686

Complained of Low milage. and a tumping noise at the rear as you slow down. Reminded them also of an hesitation that was supposed to have been checked already. Replaced Front Rotor Replaced rear brake lining, Machine rear drums Replaced fron Pads. P09 Transmision Misc?

5152 CP 10.00 $740.00

1 F48Z*7V000*CRM REMAN

KIT-TRANS REMFG $1686.84 (WAS TOLD THEY INSTALLED A NEW TRANSMISION WITH A THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY) I asked if I have a transmision waranty and was told that the date on the job order is sufficient.

For this repair it cost me $3358.25 This is my very first Ford Car which I though I will promote American Cars. Never had any transmision problems on all the cars I had Nissan & Honda and had over 220,000 miles on them and never even change transmision oil.

Just like the others with transmision problems I hope the Ford motor company will do something for everybody so they do not lose faith with the American products. I was going to the Dealers Maintenance with the thought that they were better trained by the factory although they cost much more. I guess they do not repair, they just replaced. Thanks.