General Electric Service Repair - technician missed appointment and didn't call - rude treatment After calling GE repair dept. for our oven that is only 5 years old due to a F7 reading which do - General Electric Service Repair - technician missed appointment and didn't call - rude treatment

Posted on Friday, October 11th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 9c7f5593

Company: General Electric Service Repair - technician missed appointment and didn't call - rude treatment After calling GE repair dept. for our oven that is only 5 years old due to a F7 reading which do

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on October 9, 2002:

From:

RE: General Electric Service Repair - technician missed appointment and didn't call - rude treatment After calling GE repair dept. for our oven that is only 5 years old due to a F7 reading which does not allow the oven to work at all and beeps continuously. I was told on 10/8/02 that the repair person would arrive on 10/9/02 between 1pm and 5 pm.

On 10/9/02 at 5:45pm decided to call and see what the status was, I was told they had to order a part and would not be able to repair the oven till 10/18/02! They tell me they called to tell me about the delay in the part, I was home the entire day, no call was received or left on my answering machine.

Very dissatisfied about there communication skills and the long time for them to receive a part, after all they are GE why the big wait time on the part?