Hapizen I recently ordered a 30 day supply of Hapizen. I was told my account would be charged $39.90 including shipping and handling. When I received the product I was shocked to find I had - Hapizen billing problem, shipping problem

Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2001 at 12:00am CDT by 3197c11d

Company: Hapizen I recently ordered a 30 day supply of Hapizen. I was told my account would be charged $39.90 including shipping and handling. When I received the product I was shocked to find I had

Complaints.com received the following e-message on October 22, 2001:

From:

RE: Hapizen I recently ordered a 30 day supply of Hapizen. I was told my account would be charged $39.90 including shipping and handling. When I received the product I was shocked to find I had received a 90 day supply. I checked my account and found I was charged $130.75.

When I called them they said to send it back and I would receive a refund. I asked that they send me postage and they said that there money back guarantee doesn't include shipping and handling charges. When I explained that this isn't a claim against there money back guarantee but rather I received, and was billed for something I didn't order.

They said that if I want to get a refund I have to pay my own shipping. I think I was scammed. I believe they make a pretty substantial amount of money on handling charges which is $9.95.

The sales people are pushy and their customer service people are arrogant and inflexible. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.