2001 Dodge Neon at Maggie' Heart of Texas Dodge - Automotive, Dealers - Maggie' Heart of Texas Dodge problems with 2001 Dodge Neon purchase

Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2001 at 12:00am CDT by 108545bf

Company: 2001 Dodge Neon at Maggie' Heart of Texas Dodge

Complaints.com received the following e-message on October 22, 2001:

From:

RE: 2001 Dodge Neon at Maggie' Heart of Texas Dodge

We purchased a brand new 2001 Dodge Neon at Maggie' Heart of Texas Dodge on March 9, 2001- 7309 North I.H. 35, Austin, Tx. 78752. We recently have had several problems with that vehicle that we had to get repaired. They were:

1. Turn signals did not function properly, we had to turn on emergency

lights to get them working again.

2. Battery died.

3. Rear defrost button didn't function.

4. Air conditioner blew warm air.

5. Headlights blew out. Currently we are experiencing problems with the radio, we we turn the volume up it trembles. We are also having problems with the mileage. We notice that the miles are running too fast; therefore, we started observing them. One day, as I was driving I noticed the miles stopped rolling for about 20 minutes. I reported this to the service guys at Maggie's Heart of Tx. Dodge and they rudely stated they never had that problem and they cannot do anyhing about that. We had an oil change Oct. 4, 2001 at 13,007 miles.

On Oct. 17, 2001, that car rolled to 14,0021 miles. We reported this to the manager in the Service Dept. and he stated that he had those miles checked and according to the machine the miles should be between 13,000 to 14,000. I know this is not true, because we do not ride very far. Both of our jobs are about 10 minutes away, our school is a mile away, and our church is about 15 minutes away. Other places we go aren't to far because we don't know our way around Austin too well. Will you please help us with this matter or instruct us on what to do.

We put $3000.00 down on this car with a monthtly payment of $361.00 a month.

We deserve better. Thank you,