Posted on Wednesday, November 5th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: Jiffy Lube, Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, CA - multiple problems during oil change

From:

RE: Jiffy Lube, Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, CA - multiple problems during oil change

I had multiple problems at Jiffy Lube, located at Stevens Creek Boulevard, San Jose, CA.. This is what happened.

1) when my car was returned it was not vacummed and the windows were not washed.

2) I was told that the cap to the windshield washer fluid had been lost, it was later found by staff.

3) I was charged twice for one tire rotation and twice for one windshield treatment to the sum of more than

$27 which I only discovered later that day

4) My tire pressure was never checked and one tire was low

5) My car has never leaked so much as a drop of oil. After I got the car home I noticed a very large puddle

of oil on my formerly clean garage floor. Someone did not replace the parts correctly, and my car now leaks

oil, which I luckily discovered, and I have an oil stain on my garage floor, even after a major clean-up

effort.

6) When I went to the store 3 days later, they told me my tire had only 10 pounds of pressure and that they

had placed the wrong gasket on the oil plug. I asked for a full refund. They said the best they could offer was $10 off my next service. There will not be a next service.