Posted on Sunday, November 23rd, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 818f9e43

Company: 1995 Mazda Millenia S - supercharged failed at 75,000 miles - radiator failed - remote entry system failed - $ 7,000 in repair bills in 10 months

From:

RE: 1995 Mazda Millenia S - supercharged failed at 75,000 miles - radiator failed - remote entry system failed - $ 7,000 in repair bills in 10 months

I owned a 1995 Mazda Millenia S in Alexandria Va. The supercharger failed at 75,000 miles and cost $4000 to repair. A month later the radiator failed costing $700. The remote entry system failed, costing

$600.

After various other problems, the total of all of the repair bills was $7000 in just 10 months. The front quarter panel was damaged while the car was in for repairs.

The service center replaced the panel, but when I went to trade it in, the value dropped considerably after the dealer realized the quarter panel was replaced, thinking that the car had been wrecked at some time.

I even showed them the repair receipt but apparently that wasn't good enough. When I tried to contact the district manager by phone and registered letter, I never received a response. I will never buy another Mazda again.