Bagbud.com - purchased Louis Vuitton fake bags - unhappy with product quality

Posted on Sunday, November 23rd, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 6563b0a9

Company: Bagbud.com - purchased Louis Vuitton fake bags - unhappy with product quality

From:

RE: Bagbud.com - purchased Louis Vuitton fake bags - unhappy with product quality

BAGBUD/ Louis Vuitton fakes

These people are fake, fake, fake!! PLEASE BEWARE!! Their "live help" person offered no help in my experience and directed me to another party who will leave you confirming e-mails and you still never receive anything. My situation was for an exchange.

What I received at first was AWFUL! The colors bled on the print. (Multi colored Monogram) The hardware was scratched and starting to peel. The lock stayed LOCKED and the key bent.

The photos on the website are perfect until you get the real deal. I had my suspisions of what I'd be receiving but I imagined my order to be a perfect knock off considering what the pictures portrayed.

Boy was I wrong. I mean c'mon!! Anyone who absolutely thinks they they are getting a genuine, authentic Louis Vutton product have alot to learn.

The REAL LV's are as much as 10 times as much as what these fakes go for but these are "Ridiculously Fake" !!

Your not saving any money and you cant get a refund. It's a waste! And even though offered an exchange.......you may never get it, as I havent.