A-City Movers - A-City Movers, Atlanta - items damaged during move to Miami - haven't heard back yet regarding insurance claim

Posted on Monday, November 17th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 0c69b3d2

Company: A-City Movers

Category: Delivery, Moving Services, Storage

Dear Sir/Madam, About six months ago I moved from Atlanta to Miami for business purpose. To move the furniture and other

apartment stuffs I hired professionals from A-City movers. They are based in Atlanta. I had taken

insurance from them for this relocation.

After they delivered the things here I found that there are couple of things broken. I filed for insurance claim for those items. They say that the processing takes about 4-5 weeks.

Now it's more than 3 months since the time I filed for the claim. I have tried to contact the company but twice they said that the check has been posted and I never received anything.

Every time I call them the head of the claim department makes some excuses. Now when I call him he just hangs up the phone as soon as he realizes that it's me on the line.

Since now I am already in Miami and I don't have many people to follow up in Atlanta I feel I am helpless. I will really appreciate if you can help me in this regard.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks and Regards,