Posted on Wednesday, November 12th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 14d68ab7

Company: Publisher's Clearing House, St. Cloud, MN - 95 piece rubber stamp set - price twice the advertised price, so returned for refund

From:

RE: Publisher's Clearing House, St. Cloud, MN - 95 piece rubber stamp set - price twice the advertised price, so returned for refund

95 piece Rubber stamp set

The website for Publisher's Clearing House is www. pch.com My dealings were through the regular mail.. The mailing address is Publisher's Clearing House- 720 Winnner's Circle- St. cloud, Mn 56399

This is the second order I have received That is twice the advertised price. The last one I returned. This one caused a minor family crisis, putting my four year old in tears, since it was intended as a christmas gift and I said I'd have to return it at that price.

Since the price was only on the sticker which was mailed back, I can not prove the price in my defence. I can only hope that this markup is an error on the part of your company and it will be rectified to continue the integrity of your company.

If this is not the case, I will also return this product and do no future business with your company. With my recent experience, I could not recommend it to anyone else either! Thank you for your time.

Betty J Beach

a83c958b, 2008-04-16, 09:50AM CDT

same thing happened to my mom-