Domino's Pizza, 907 N. Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, IN - rude encounters

Posted on Wednesday, November 27th, 2002 at 12:00am CST by 335c6ee6

Company: Domino's Pizza, 907 N. Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, IN - rude encounters

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on November 25, 2002:

From:

RE: Domino's Pizza, 907 N. Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, IN - rude encounters

Yes I called to order a pizza at your Indianapolis Downtown location on 11/21/02 the Gentlemen that answered the phone was one of the ruddiest people I could have spoken with ,I had previously order a pizza form that location about 14 days ago to my work address and it was delivered because the station round the corner that delivers here was not opening until 4pm , So the guy took my order anyway I tried to explain this to the young man was rudely told WE DON'T DELIVER THERE YOU NEED TO CALL THE CENTRAL LOCATION AND THEY ARE NOT OPEN YET!!!!!!

now to me he could have helped figure out if there was another option to me placing and receiving my order but instead he insisted on being rude now this wrong I feel and hope that you all are teaching your employees the correct customer service skills and believe me before hanging up I did let him know that he was very rude.Even though you all probably wont do anything about this I still felt that it needed to be said . DO UNTO OTHERS AND YOU HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU !!!!

Respectfully.