AOL - AOL - charged for DSL service and service that never had - multiple times - onling billing problems

Posted on Tuesday, November 26th, 2002 at 12:00am CST by 75bdcf7f

Company: AOL

Category: Internet Services

I have tried for months to resolve the billing problems with AOL & after being charged for DSL service & a modem that I never had over & over....I have had my bank to cancel my debit card & send a new one with different info on it.....AOL has caused NSF & overdraft fees on my bank account for months now after I have spent literally hours on the phone to try to resolve the problems.....

My bank has filed an EFT regarding this matter & has been extremely helpful after I sent them copies of the faxes that I sent to AOL & also sent the letter I faxed to them by certified letter, return receipt requested, which AOL did sign for.....At this time AOL wants me to update my account information--->in a pig's eye!.....I will not update my information now that I have a new card because I will not give AOL permission to steal from me.....

If AOL wants my business then I need a monthly invoice or some type of arrangement so that no $ is automatically taken from my account.....I am absolutely appalled that such a large company would make their $ by stealing from honest, hard working people like what has been done to me.....thanks....Ann M.