Posted on Saturday, November 23rd, 2002 at 12:00am CST by f8ba4fae

Company: Symantec Norton Internet Security - didn't receive $ 20 or $ 30 rebates due - requested rebates in June, 2002 and sent all necessary information

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on November 21, 2002:

From:

RE: Symantec Norton Internet Security - didn't receive $ 20 or $ 30 rebates due - requested rebates in June, 2002 and sent all necessary information

Dear Symantec's

I have ordered the Norton Internet Security. It is working very good. My complaint is --- that I never received the 2 Rebates I was supose to get back. The 20.00one & the 30.00 one.I ordered it off the Internet June 6th2002. I sent everything in to them that I was supose to send in .

Then they wanted me to send A manual cover of a previous version , So I sent them McAfee the one I had before ordering this Norton one.

Why has it taken this long for me to get my Rebate . When my neice has already received her's. I have called them & called them & they have not answered me yet. Would you please notify me please.

Shirley Winchell