411 - National Directory for Metro PCS wireless service 411 information - given 7 wrong information numbers out of nine tries in the past month

Posted on Monday, November 11th, 2002 at 12:00am CST by 05ce3dd1

Company: 411

Category: Government, Police

I would like to complain about Metro PCS's 411 infomation employees. I have contacted a manager by then name of, Debbie S. She refused to give me her companys' corporate address to send a complaint letter. Rather, she instructed me to call Metro PCS Customer Service to submit my complaints.

During the past month, I have called 411 from my cellular phone nine times and given seven wrong phone numbers! It appears that this company hires inadequate employees who either hang up out of embarrassment for not being able to find the numbers for businesses. I have tried numerous times to speak to a supervisor and both times, I was given another representative. This service is not satisfying consumers using Metro PCS service.

Submitted, David

6b8bf934, 2009-10-31, 01:09PM CDT

i do agree with you i think the office they have is in the fucking ghetto or some shit because i always get some ghetto bitch who can't understand shit.

b0213780, 2010-03-24, 10:52AM CDT

this business is amazing work all the time.

the guy help my twise this month,

thanks

eae1a71d, 2010-07-19, 10:21PM CDT

This past weekend I dialed 411 to get the number of a strip club and the woman on the phone called me a pervert! Then when I asked "what?!" she connected me. Now I'm trying to find a way to complain to 411, about 411.