Bank of America - Bank of America - car loan car loan sold to BofA, poor service

Posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2001 at 12:00am CST by 5cc36fb3

Company: Bank of America

on November 27, 2001:

From:

RE: Bank of America

I have a car loan that was transferred from Nations Bank to Bank of America due to a merger about 3 yrs. ago. I was never notified of the formal change nor was I given my new account number by B.A. I banked with your company in California, Maryland, & Nevada.

I canot tell you the number of times I have requested help from your bank and got "the run around".....no one seems to know policies or procedures in any of your banks. To this very day, no one can tell me where I can mail my payment, what my balance is,nor explain a "charge" posted with my payments when they are on time.

I have contacted a lawyer to help me, the consumer that cannot get a straight answer to a straight question. This is to advise you to contact M.L.Skeel @ 702-253-3995. I will be available after 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time. I will hold acting on legal council advice so that you and I can come to a mutual agreement. Respectfully waiting for your response,

M.L. Skeel-----