Posted on Wednesday, May 21st, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 53cda078

Company: Waffle House, Tennessee St. and Ocala Rd., Tallahassee, FL - inadequate service and long wait time

# 26 for May 20, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on May 19, 2003:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_27565#

RE: Waffle House, Tennessee St. and Ocala Rd., Tallahassee, FL - inadequate service and long wait time

Waffle House

Tennesee Street & Ocala Rd

Tallahassee, Fl

www.wafflehouse.com My boyfriend and I went to the Waffle House on Tennessee Street in Tallahassee, Fl and had the worst experience in a breakfast diner ever. We arrived there on a Saturday at 12pm and to our surprise it was not

busy at all. When we entered the retaurant there was a young lady that opened the door for us and even got our dog some water to drink.

This was great what a way to go the extra mile. The problems we encountered were that there two empty booths that haven't benn cleared yet and looked like they were dirty for awhile. We had about 5 people greet us and ask us if we wanted smoking or non-smoking. All this coversation could have been used more efficiently if one of them would clear the tables, because it took us 5 minutes to sit down after we were greeted because of the dirty table situation.

Afterwords, it took the waitress 5 more minutes to greet us and take our order. She didn't understand the fact that we wanted to split the meal and asked me repeatedly what I wanted! I told her again that we were spliting the meal and I asked if she could put the grits on the side. That is the last time we saw her until we were done eating. We heared the kitchen call our meal and then shortly after we heared the other servers scream our waitresses name and mumble to themselves where she was.

After about ten minutes another waitress brought our meal. The sausage patties were forgotten. After we finished our meal our waitress finally reappeared with the sausage patties. We looked at her like are you kidding me, but we accepted the patties.

Then that was the end of our service. No one came by to check on us or even bother to drop off the check. After waiting another ten minutes, we decided to leave. Everyone saw us leaving and didn't bother to realize that we didn't pay. Why should we beg for the check if we had such horrible service?

I belive that the Waffle House corporation should resolve this horrible service experience by writing a formal letter of apology to me for a horrible breakfast experience and ruining my saturday morning. As well as offer me a couple of saturday Breakfasts at their expense.

Roksana Staszkiewicz COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_27565#