Posted on Thursday, May 9th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by c60c0d07

Company: 1dollarhosting.com / webcountry.net - website hosting problems - poor, rude service

# 1 for May 8, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 7, 2002:

From: John Zachariah [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_28764#]

RE: 1dollarhosting.com / webcountry.net - website hosting problems - poor, rude service

May 6 2002 Warning !!! As a consumer I have never felt more cheated, defrauded and disgraced then I ever have when I used 1dollarhosting.com also known as webcountry.net I am a teacher and I put together a great community website for Pacific Beach in San diego. However when I noticed that my website was not working for several minutes a day, sometimes upto 40 minutes I contacted 1dollarhosting and webcountry.net. All they gave me was foolish excuses and no apologies. Then I told them that as consumer I felt compelled to report them to the better business bureau. After that I got a nasty phone call from someone from there office. With a vicious tone they told me that my account was going to be deleted in 5 minutes !!!!! Not 24 hours but 5 minutes, causing me several problems which you can image. Therefore as a consumer I strong warn anyone to avoid 1dollarhosting and webcounty.net if they have any sense of dignity. John Zachariah most recent victim of Webcountry.net and 1dollarhosting.com

I know that the LORD is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods. The LORD does whatever pleases him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths. He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth; he sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses. Psalm 135:5-7

c3710b38, 2007-11-10, 04:53PM CST

i'm sorry your luck with them is so bad. i've been very pleased with my service from them. by the religious psychobabble on the bottom of your post -- maybe this is God prompting you to switch hosting companies?