Posted on Wednesday, May 8th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 4cf3bfaf

Company: Comcast internet service - problems with e-mail - frequent problems - only get .60 credit as result

# 39 for May 7, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 6, 2002:

From: Curtis [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_28834#]

RE: Comcast internet service - problems with e-mail - frequent problems - only get .60 credit as result

Comcast sucks, every other day I have problems with sending my e-mail !For the past two days the mail would not work right! Since Iv'e had Comcast ( twothree months) something has been going wrong at least two times a week! AND when it does go down (AND IT ALWAYS DOES! THEY GIVE YOU A BIG .60 OFF YOUR BILL!!! AND MAKE YOU FIX IT! with a little help..

IF THEY DO NOT GET THIS FIXED,I WILL CANCEL! AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR MY SERVICE !!! AND TELL EVERYONE I KNOW THAT OWNS A PC ,EVERYONE I TALK TO ONLINE, AND EVERY STOCK ~CHAT BOARD THAT I VISIT ,,, THAT COMCAST INTERNET SERVICE IS (GREAT !!! IF YOU NEVER PLAN ON USING IT !!!

OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER!!!AND DONT BE SUCKED IN BY THEIR $19.99 A MONTH FOR THREE MONTHS DEAL ,,,,,,,HOW BIG OF A DEAL (IS IT? ) WHEN YOU ARE ALWAYS DOWN........... NOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL...

CURTIS WEEKES