Posted on Monday, May 6th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 0f4953c2

Company: www.damark.com - waiting long time to receive catalog - upset about Web site outages

# 12 for May 5, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 4, 2002:

From: Richard Butner [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_28863#]

RE: www.damark.com - waiting long time to receive catalog - upset about Web site outages

My complaint is on DAMARK.COM:

In November 2001 I renewed my membership to Damark. I have bought a computer & other items prior to this date, BUT now I've never recv'd a catalog since before Nov.-2001, and their webpage is always down.

I called them about (6) times now requesting a catalog and they always tell me, they only send them out quarterly. Well it's been since before Nov.-2001 since I've gotten one. So today I called again & the guy says we'll send you a catalog, and I told him I've been hearing that for about a 1/2 a year.

Plus I can't get on the webpage. He says well it's down for some new programming, but will be up soon. I ask what is soon to you, and he said about (2) weeks. I ask him if they were going out of business, or if they're just scamming people now. Obviously he said no.

What is going on with this company anyway????

Dick Butner