Posted on Saturday, June 1st, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by d45ba517

Company: 1st capital consumers group credit card (visa) - paid $ 199.00 for card which didn't receive

# 6 for May 31, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 30, 2002:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_27083#

RE: 1st capital consumers group credit card (visa) - paid $ 199.00 for card which didn't receive

my name is michael o. egli, 846 carnegie ave. akron, ohio 44314 iwas offered a 1st capital consumers group credit card (visa) in february 2002 and accepted the offer to pay 199 dollars to recieve a card with a limit of 2,000 dollars and a 7.6% interest rate. my confermation no. is 2828.

i wait for over a month after they took the money from my account on march 17, 2002 until i finally recieved the paperwork to fill out for my signature recognition. it has now been at least 6 or 7 weeks since i sent that back in and i still have not recieved a card.

i really do want thic visa so that it can help me re-establish my credit, but my patience have worn thin. the custumer care phone number that was givin to me is 416-488-4664 which is not toll free and everytime i call i get an answering machine message which applies charges to me.

when i do get through to a representative somehow i have gotten cutoff all but one time inwhich the representative told me that someone would call me within 48 hours but of course i got no call.

i am very unhappy about how this has gone but again i need to get my credit rating back on track and prefer to have this visa card. is there someway you can help me get this card. i would apreciate an immediate response to this complait and hopefully an immediate resolution.

thank you sincerely, michael o. egli