2001 KIA - Joe Myers KIA - Extended Warranty Refund - trouble with service

Posted on Saturday, May 4th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by be2a64a3

Company: 2001 KIA - Joe Myers KIA - Extended Warranty Refund - trouble with service

# 16 for May 3, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 2, 2002:

From: Aid, Cyndi [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_28916#]

RE: 2001 KIA - Joe Myers KIA - Extended Warranty Refund - trouble with service

I contacted the dealer (Joe Myers Kia) on 3/1/02, dropping off a completed Warranty Cancellation request form to Heather Warren on 3/1/02. I spoke with MPP (warranty plan provider) on 4/8/02 and was told that the request was completed and returned to Heather on 3/19/02, so that a refund could be sent to the loan company for credit to my account. I called Heather on 4/8/02 as well and left a message that I would like a return call with an update on the status of the refund. No reply came. I then called again on 4/17/02, her voicemail was full and I was forwarded to someone else who’s voicemail was full and was then forwarded to another person who said they would give her the message. No reply came. I called again last week (4/24/02) only to get her voicemail which was full again. I then went back to the operator and asked her to give the message to Heather that I had called yet again for this information. I have checked with my loan company and they have not received the $910.42 refund as yet. I still have not been contacted in regard to this matter. Since I purchased the car from this dealer I have continually had problems in regard to service, plates (tags) and now this refund. It appears unless I go down there, they will not answer to anything. The only email address I have for this dealer is: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66891# To be honest, I’m sorry I ever set foot in their showroom and will never do business with them again.