Kentucky Fried Chicken, Paoli, Indiana - not one order right in six visits

Posted on Thursday, May 30th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 21c6b2e6

Company: Kentucky Fried Chicken, Paoli, Indiana - not one order right in six visits

# 35 for May 29, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 28, 2002:

From: kat [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_27201#]

RE: Kentucky Fried Chicken, Paoli, Indiana - not one order right in six visits

I have been going to KFC since I was a little girl. My Dad and I would drive about 25 miles to the nearest KFC. We loved it !

As I got older (our town) we got our own. It closed after a dispute with KFC headquarters., Or at least that was the talk around town.

Well this year we got a brand new restaurant. With a Taco Bell in it also. In Paoli, Indiana this was big news. Everyone ,especially me , was excited to get a new KFC.

Well I have been to this new place about six times. They have yet to get one order correct. Tonight was the last draw! I am not going back again unless something changes.

I ordered simple things and they still got it messed up. I didn't realize it was wrong until I got home. I tried at least five times to call and no one at the restaurant would even answer the phone. They even went as far as to pick it up and hang it back up to stop the ringing.

Now I know I shouldn't get so upset over two out of four meals incorrect but when they wouldn't even answer the phone , now that's terrible.

Please get this to whomever can get the message to these people. We need this place here in Paoli. And if they treat very many like they have me it won't last too long.. Thanks .

Kathy Allen