Posted on Friday, May 3rd, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 22fbadf2

Company: www.123DJ.com - MINIMAX ELECTRONICS,INC, Chicago, IL - paid for, but didn't receive order

# 2 for May 2, 2002

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on May 1, 2002:

From: Helen Marakis [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_28926#]

RE: www.123DJ.com - MINIMAX ELECTRONICS,INC, Chicago, IL - paid for, but didn't receive order

HELLO,

MY NAME IS HELEN MARAKIS

BACK IN NOVEMBER,I PLACED AN ORDER FROM THE INTERNET TO THE WWW.123DJ.COM

AFTER ONE WEEK I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND IT WAS NOT THE ONE I ORDERED.SO I RETURNED IT BACK AND I SAID TO THIS GUY THAT I NEED SOMETHING ELSE.HE TOLD ME HE WOULD SEND IT TO ME.

SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING. I CALL HIM EVERY WEEK AND HE KEEPS GIVING ME A UPS TRACKING NUMBER WHICH IS NOT VALID.AFTER HE DID THIS MORE THAN 5 TIMES HE GAVE ME THEN A VALID UPS NUMBER,I WAS WAITING FOR THE PRODUCTS TO ARRIVE,I REVEIVED NOTHING.

I CALLED UPS AND THEY TOLD ME THAT'S A VALID NUMBER BUT THEY NEVER PICKED ANYTHING UP FROM THIS COMPANY.I CALLED HIM BACK ,HE TOLD ME:I APOLOGIZE,MY GUYS MADE A MISTAKE AND THEY DID NOT SEND,I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE CARE OF IT RIGHT NOW.NOTHING COMES.

AFTER ANOTHER WEEK PASSED,I CALLED HIM AGAIN,HE SAID TO ME THAT HE HAS PROBLEMS WITH HIS WAREHOUSE AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO SEND ME THE SAMPLE,I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK AND HE WOULD SEND IT TO ME FEDEX NEXT DAY. I CALLED HIM AGAIN NEXT WEEK HE TOLD ME HE SENT IT.LAST TIME I SPOKE WITH HIM WAS YESTERDAY,APRIL 29,AND HE PROMISED ME AGAIN THAT HE WOULD SEND IT AND HE WOULD CALL ME IN AN HOUR TO GIVE ME THE TRACKING NUMBER BUT HE NEVER CALLED.

HE OWN TO ME,EITHER $600 TO REFUND TO MY MASTERCARD ACCOUNT,OR TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING THINGS: A CERWIN VEGA SUBWOOFER SUB-15b AND A RANE COMPRESSOR.

I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD,BUT THEY SAY BECAUSE IS MORE THAN 60 DAYS,THEY CANNOT DISPUTE THIS.I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THIS GUY PLAYS GAMES WITH ME AND HE WILL GO THROUGH WITH THIS.

HIS NAME IS NEAL.HE IS THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE.tHE NAME OF HIS BUSINESS IS:

MINIMAX ELECTRONICS,INC

6 S. Michigan Ave. • Chicago, IL 60603

Phone: 312-553-4441 • Fax: 312-553-9522

Toll Free 1-800-856-8397 COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66896#

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO.

HELEN MARAKIS