Pepsi - Pepsi - poor quality Pepsi, purchased at Royal Corner, Kodihalli, Bangalore, India

Posted on Saturday, May 11th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by b6a466d4

Company: Pepsi

it was on 1st of may that i drank a 200ml pepsi from an outlet called ROYAL CORNER,KODIHALLI, NEAR AIRPORT ROAD, BANGALORE.'BELEIVE ME IT DIDN'T TASTE LIKE PEPSI'/ i literally spitted the liquid that was in my mouth.and at the bottom of the bottle i could find some granular particles.. i thought i have the right to know what i have been drinking all these years. I complained regarding this to a number 91-80-3370114(supposed to be a pepsi complaint number).

a lady by name ARTI took my complaint and assured me the matter will be looked after, she also told some of pepsi's representatives will go to the outlet and send the samples for testing. it's been one week now and no body has come to the outlet nor contacted me.

My repeated calls made to pepesi(3370114) fetches me an answer that Miss.ARTI is busy and she will get back to me. Iam totally surprised by the way a company like pepsi handling a customer like this.

Now to hell with my complaint about the bottle, all i want to know is why are they not responding to the calls(atleast 15 of them ) which i made. please forward thiscomplaint regards.

ARUN