Telephone Service - VoiceStream lack of coverage area

Company: Telephone Service - VoiceStream lack of coverage area

Voicestam Coverage Plan/Customer Service

Telephones, Other

From: Lloyd Gauthier COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_26954#

Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 03:13 PM Sent To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66448# 5/15/2001 3:13:18 PM Why should a customer be charged for coverage in an aa whe the is a known absence of available towers to provide service? Part B to that question is "why does Voicestam OFFER coverage in an aa whe they know they don't have towers to provide service?" I live in Texas and fquently travel to Louisiana. I signed up a few months ago for the Houston Heartland Neighborhood plan. This plan is supposed to cover Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri. I have yet to even have a network available when traveling to Lousiana.

On a daily basis, I can't even get a network signal on my phone when I'm inside my building at work. I purchased an Ericsson T28 WORLD phone, but it is hard to believe that this is a WORLD phone when I can't even place/ceive a call 300 miles away from my house OR at any time when I'm at work inside the building. I am extmely dissatisfied with Voicestam's service and no one within Voicestam's company has even seemed to slightly desi to solve this problem for me.

I have even been verbally insulted by a Voicestam ceptionist in the psence of a manager. So far, they have only offed excuses to my complaints. I feel that misleading/untruthful information was given to me befo I signed up for this service. My service psentative who signed me up for the service fuses to turn my phone calls.