Posted on Tuesday, March 18th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 93bde320

Company: 2002 Chevy Impala from Walser Chevrolet, Plymouth, MN - ongoing problems with electrical system

Complaints.com received the following on March 16, 2003:

From: Deborah Samson [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_23655#]

RE: 2002 Chevy Impala from Walser Chevrolet, Plymouth, MN - ongoing problems with electrical system

I purchased a 2002 Chevy impala from walser Chevrolet in Plymouth MN on 02/14/02. On 05/23/02 I brought It in for the first time for an electrical problem. the problem was with the body control module ( I think) this is the device that controls all of the electrical functions of the vehicle.

I got the vehicle back on 05/24/02. the dealership told me the vehicle was fixed. on 10/21/02 I had the vehicle back in the dealership for the same problem. This time they re-programmed the bcm. they again told me the car was fixed. 3 days after on 10/24/02 the car was back in for the same problem. this time they said they replaced the starter switch. The car ran fine until 02/12/02.

I had It in again for the same problem. They said the bcm was the problem again. I got the car back the next day only to have the same problem happen again two days after on 02/15/02. I am so mad at the dealership.

I called GM head offices, and the basically told me that the problem was fixed and that they would do nothing about it. well day 03/15/03 it happened again.

If you would like more information form me, please e-mail me at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66115# I will gladly return your e-mail asap

19b6147c, 2008-12-21, 11:46AM CST

I was also taken by this Walser company. The service dept blames the used car dept and vica verso. Front end problems, starter problems and rear brake problems. So, it wont go and it wont stop. 2006 with less than 30M. Beware of Walser..................