Posted on Friday, March 29th, 2002 at 12:00am CST by aef51e5f

Company: 2001 Kia Sportage from Courtesy Autoworld Ohio, Shelby, OH - car in shop for various problems

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on March 27, 2002:

From: Jim Stockmaster [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_22942#]

To Whom It May Concern: My name is James A. Stockmaster. I leased a 2001 Kia Sportage in June of 2001,from Courtesy Autoworld Ohio in Shelby, Ohio. My complaint is with the Kia organization itself. I consider I leased a lemon.

Since leasing the vehicle, I have had it in the shop several times for one thing or another. For example I have had the motors replaced for the power windows twice, and engine light coming on twice. As a matter of fact, it left me stranded six weeks after I got it.

There are other things as well, which I can not think of at the moment. Should you need to get in contact with the dealership their e-mail address is www.courtesyohio.com. COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65982# Should you need to get in contact with me my e-mail is COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65983#

Please get in contact with Kia Sportage.com. I am very upset, and dissatified with the situation, and hope it can be resolved very soon.

Thank you.