Posted on Sunday, June 8th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by e4c4f1d0

Company: Quicken Loans - upset about mortgage loan process - got approved and went house hunting, but then had to re-justify credit worthiness

# 3 for June 7, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on June 6, 2003:

From: Kevin Myers [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_30514#]

RE: Quicken Loans - upset about mortgage loan process - got approved and went house hunting, but then had to re-justify credit worthiness

Go elsewhere in my opinion and experience. Too many people to deal with. They got my files mixed up and with so many people involved in the loan process... you spend more time putting out fires than enjoying the home hunt process. I requested a FULL not conditional approval before going house hunting.

I got it with the only stipulation being that I provide proof of homeowners insurance and updated pay stubs. The loan processor and underwriting said "Congratulations... go find your new home." I have this all in writing. So about two months go buy (offer good to mid June) and I put a contract on a home... so what do I have to do now ?

... start all over again and re-justify my credit worthiness. By this time I am on my third and fourth loan processor, when infact I had already been approved. It was not until the DAY BEFORE closing that I finally got my second "final approval" With the exception of one person who actually lied the most.... everyone was rude and inconsiderate of any questioning on my behalf. When i asked a question I got "we can not make an exception for you !" If you need more info email me at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_30514#