Posted on Thursday, June 19th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 420a1c01

Company: 2002 VW Jetta GLS - transmission problems, window fell out, moonroof fell apart, trunk popping open, electrical problem

# 5 for June 18, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on June 17, 2003:

From: Michelle Flagor [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_30321#]

RE: 2002 VW Jetta GLS - transmission problems, window fell out, moonroof fell apart, trunk popping open, electrical problem

HI!

Warning! I have a 2002 VW Jetta GLS and the stupid thing is 9 months old and has been in the shop more times than I can count and it is scheduled to go back in today! I pay 402.90 a month and get a rental car provided by the dealership ( chevy cavalier) If I wanted a chevy I would have bought one.

The car has 9K and has been in for transmission problems, the window fell out, a torn leather seat from when they fixed the transmission, the moonroof fell apart, trunk kept popping open while driving, an electrical problem.

Talked to customer care the manager JIM CANRON hung up on me and said good luck that the problem could not be duplicated and that I would get no compenstaion.

DONT BUY VW'S PRODUCTS THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK!!!!!!!

Michelle -----Illinois