Posted on Sunday, June 15th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 179c1895

Company: Amazon.com - T-Mobile Camera Rebate - didn't receive Ericsson T300 Camera-rebate

# 9 for June 14, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on June 13, 2003:

From: Morton Satin [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_30392#]

RE: Amazon.com - T-Mobile Camera Rebate - didn't receive Ericsson T300 Camera-rebate

I purchased an Ericsson telephone and T-Mobile cell-phone service from Amazon on February 24, 2003 (order # 104-8341250-0967157). All of the appropriate documentation was provided immediately for a cash and camera rebate. At the end of April, I received cash rebate, but not the camera. On May 2, I called and inquired about the camera and was told there was no paperwork on it. On the same day I faxed copies of all the original documentation I sent. I called to confirm the receipt of the fax and was told that the camera should be sent out shortly. I called on May 23 and was told everything was to be entered into the system and the camera would arrive shortly. Nothing happened. I called again on June 13 and was told the camera was going to be delayed. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was informed by him that my file was sent to an account executive sometime during the first week of June and he could not give me a date when the camera would be sent out. This is very unprofessional and shabby treatment of a T-Mobile customer in a very competitive business. I will continue to post the developments of this ongoing saga on all sites for consumer complaints. COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_30392#