Re: Arrowhead General Insurance Company - Arrowhead General Insurance Company - policy cancelled by company - being prevented from getting homeowner's insursurance with another company

Posted on Sunday, June 9th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 35bdfbe6

Company: Re: Arrowhead General Insurance Company

Complaints.com received the following consumer follow-up message on June 21, 2002:

From:

RE: Re: Arrowhead General Insurance Company

Thank you very much for your response. I am not a person who is normally on the computer, but I chose to do it this way because I was at and still am at wits end with this insurance company. Again, thank you very much. I have had a reponse from this administration. Sincerely,

Brenda J. Grayson

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on June 7, 2002:

From:

RE: Arrowhead General Insurance Company - policy cancelled by company - being prevented from getting homeowner's insursurance with another company

My complaint is non-renewal due to credit history with this pending policy, also a claim number issued by which nothing was done. This claim number issued is preventing me from getting homeowner's insurance with another company.

I inquired on January 30, 2002 to Arrowhead about an overflow from a basement toilet...water was on the carpet nothing more. A claim number was given to me for future reference.

At no time did a claim representative come to my home nor any money was exchanged. Basically the so called claim was dissolved. This number stays on my home history report for 3-5 yrs.

I am being ejected for something that is out of my hands. I can not be in a home without insurance. I only inquired to Arrowhead as to what was truly covered in case it did affect the flooring and the walls of the basement. Can someone assist me in this matter.

I am being cancelled as of June 30, 2002.