AOL - AOL - No New Features Please - don't want additional software and downloads

Posted on Monday, June 3rd, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 255bbc51

Company: AOL

Category: Internet Services

Every single time i log off AOL There are new features that get downloaded on my computer,sometie 6 mins of downloading.All i want is a Internet provider,i DO NOT WANT SPECIAL FEATURES OR SERVICES.I WANT A MINIMUM OF DATA ON MY COMPUTER.STOP DOWNLOADING ON MY COMPUTER.I hope that is clear enough.How do i make it stop?I would go to 24hr online help but i dot believe it is operating.

This is why a lot of people are AGAINST AOL.The consumer has no choice to what you put on their own property. Aol does not pay me to sit about 20 minutes a day to wait for some New Features that i would shoot if these features were a physical thing.I make over a $100 dollars an hour,and i am paying you to have me sit on my but and receive something i wish i knew how to stop.Anyone care about my time?

That is supposed to be the benefit of your service,"To Make Life More Convenient"Doesn't seem to be the case.Its not like i can leave my house at a moments notice if i have to wait 5 minutes or so to download YOUR JUNK.

Sincerely Ticked Off,

Jay P.S. I might be a little more professional if your professional ONLINE HELP,were awake or helpful.