1999 Oakwood home - ever light fixture is not wired properly - other problems

Posted on Friday, June 14th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by abd02cec

Company: 1999 Oakwood home - ever light fixture is not wired properly - other problems

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on June 12, 2002:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_30204#

RE: 1999 Oakwood home - ever light fixture is not wired properly - other problems

I dont even know where to start. We bought this house in July of 2000 and it has been falling apart since the day we moved in. I have been electricuted by there shoty electrical work twice and all the hot wires and ground wires (IN EVERY SINGLE LIGHT FIXTURE) are cut back and not properly wire nutted.

My husband and I have had to do all the light fixtures because they tell us theres nothing wrong. They have RUINED our home by trying to fix it. I cry when I have to explain this because Im scarred were going to burn up in a fire or the ceiling is going to fall down , I have over 30 complaints and they havent fixed 1 instead they come in and trash our house. We have there "service techs" on vidio tape and on film.

We sent copys to the Head guy and they claim they were never recived. I have gaps from 1"-4" on all the sheetrock joints , my sons bathroom light blowes out every 2 weeks, from water damage, our hallway light is faulty and the bulb blowes every other day, the carpet is" JIMMY RIGGED" worst part is they butchered it and then thought they fixed it agian, From A-Z this house is awful and were in debt for 36,000.

No one will help us and if they want to help its going to cost us anywhere from 5,000- 39,000 that dosent include they can make the case last for years! If anyone could help us Id be gratefull forever. We are at ends and dont know what to do? Please e-mail us at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67172#