Posted on Wednesday, July 16th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 42c25d9f

Company: Loews Waterfont Theater, Homestead, PA - subjected to dirty bathroom several times during visit on July 11, 2003

# 2 for July 15, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on July 14, 2003:

From:

RE: Loews Waterfont Theater, Homestead, PA - subjected to dirty bathroom several times during visit on July 11, 2003

Here is what I wrote to theater management in regards to being exposed to a disgusting bathroom several times during my visit 7/11/03 to see League of Extraordinary Gentleman at 545 pm: Hello:

I went to Loews Waterfront in PA on 7/11/03 to see League Of Extraordinary Gentleman. I had the misfortune of having to use the restroom several times while I was there. The toilets were beyond filthy and covered with urine on the seats and excrament that was not flushed. I have liked going to that theate, but I do not know how I can return to conditions like that. I know it's a busy place, but to subject customers to horrific and filthy conditions is not proper. I want you to motivate to go back there. Yours truly-

Steve Bloom I realize I just emailed you several minutes ago, but hoping to acheive a quicker resolution I phoned the theater, I spoke to Brian. He apologized to me. He stated "boys will be boys"- whatever the heck that is supposed to mean. He said the person assigned to clean the bathrooms doesn't come in on weekend nights till 6 pm. I saw the 5:45 pm show and there were numerous toilets covered in urine and with excrament still in them. Boys might boys, but that is not an excuse to simply say that to a customer. In my extensive experience in management and in front line customer service, you have to handle customers better than I was handled. I do not mean to come across wrong, but I hope the staff at the theater can use this as a learning tool. I do not appreciate being sloughed off with some cliche and told the theater needs to do better. Brian has not motivated me to want to come back to the theater after being subjected to unsanitary conditions I have never seen before (even in my college dorm). Please motivate me to return to the theater. I look forward to hearing from you 7/14/03.

Yours truly,

Steve Bloom Boys will be boys? Huh? And they want people to actually go there. Till They convince me to come back I will take my business elsewhere.