Posted on Sunday, July 13th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by e1b5ffda

Company: Greeting Factory Deluxe software - Nova Development Corp., Calabasas, CA - sent for, but haven't received rebate

# 36 for July 12, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on July 11, 2003:

From:

RE: Greeting Factory Deluxe software - Nova Development Corp., Calabasas, CA - sent for, but haven't received rebate

On April 16, 2003, I not only purchased Greeting Factory Deluxe, I sent ALL the required documentation for a $20 rebate. I have written to Nova Development Corp, 23801 Calabasas Road, Calabasas, CA 91302, and have contacted the CA Better Business bureau, and still DO NOT have my rebate.

It is now July 11, 2003. On May 17, I purchased "The Label Factory Deluxe" and sent ALL the required documentation for a $10 rebate. Same company - same story. Still NO rebate. I like their software, but something HAS to be done about getting rebates from this company.

This is not the first time I have had problems. Last time I had to go to the California Attorney General to get my stuff