Posted on Friday, July 11th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by ba3745b7

Company: eBay.com - make a bunch of purchases - trouble with making payments and getting merchandise

# 14 for July 10, 2003

Complaints.com received the following on July 9, 2003:

From:

RE: eBay.com - make a bunch of purchases - trouble with making payments and getting merchandise

In April of this year I signed up with e-bay as I found several items I wanted. I am not a computer wiz but with some trial and error I managed to get it right, including their paypal system. I purchased apx. 60-70 items from them and did my best to keep up with everything. I was then confronted with other payment methods which I knew nothing about and caused me to get behind on who was paid when.

I received 3 failure to pay notices and was frozen out of their system. Now there are several items I cannot pay for as I can't get e-Bay to help me and there are several items I paid for and have not received. I have answered their notices with a cry for help but received no response.

Just recently I found the address or a person that I made a purchase with and paid. I wrote him only to receive a notice from e-Bay that I may be committing fraud. Does anyone know what I need to do to straighten this all out. I begged e-bay for help now I am begging you.

Thanks, George