2002 Ford 150, from Parr Ford - can't get rid of noises coming from vehicle

Posted on Saturday, July 27th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by b5bbb5a9

Company: 2002 Ford 150, from Parr Ford - can't get rid of noises coming from vehicle

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on July 25, 2002:

From: kathy norman [[email protected]]

RE: 2002 Ford 150, from Parr Ford - can't get rid of noises coming from vehicle

I purchased a new 2002 Ford 150, from Parr Ford. at less than 500 miles, the truck had a high pitched "whiney" noise, so I took it in to be checked out. They informed me it was the 3rd member of the truck, and it needed repaced.

They had the truck several days and when I got the truck back, the noise was even louder!! We took the truck back, again, this time they said it was the "rear end" and so they replaced that. I again, picked up the truck, only to discover it "still" had a whiney noise, and an occasional "clunk", coming from the transmission area of the vehicle. We informed Parr, they said there is nothing wrong with it.

We had it checked at courtsey Ford, they said it has a bent driveline, we informed this to Parr, they deny that possiblilty. we called the national number for Ford, they said they would contact Parr Ford, that was over 2 weeks ago,,, no calls back yet.

I spoke with a "manager" from Parr, he said to just accept it we have a noisy truck, and it is "normal", they just make that noise. We then test drove an identical truck, same sized engine, tranny, ect,, hmmm,, no whine,,maybe that truck is "abnormal"??? We have since requested information to begin the Lemon law action,,, think I will go "Chevy" next time.

970a945f, 2013-06-24, 11:45AM CDT

Took a vehicle we bought used from parr back for service they busted parts on it and did not put it back together right now awaiting call from owner mr parr Jodi in service is a joke does not call when he says he will and. Passes the buck