Westlake Financial Services - Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan - uphappy with customer service

Posted on Saturday, July 27th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by e1d34950

Product: Auto Loan

Company: Westlake Financial Services

Category: Business, Finances

Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan - uphappy with customer service This company is very unprofessional when it comes to "Customer Service". I've had an account with Westlake Financial for over 2 years. Let me tell you I wish I would have never took out a loan with this company. Everytime I call customer service they are rude, short and never there to help!

It's always their way or no way! I wonder what kind of people they hire in that department because they have no since of morals........at all!! Beware of WESTLAKE FINANCIAL!!!

a80115b3, 2008-08-05, 10:07AM CDT

I agree, WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SUCKS!

they have the worst customer service ever! they are rude disrespectful and belittling to you and your right it's there way or no way at all, I can't stand them and I wish I would have never purchased my car from them

81b00999, 2009-07-14, 05:53PM CDT

I Agree!!!!! They are very rude and half of them sound like they just got out of prison.

ladyj l., 2012-11-14, 10:59AM CST

i am new with them and find this to be soooooooooooooooo freakin true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!