Posted on Monday, July 22nd, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 80f40d0e

Company: Cybersonic Toothbrushe / Amden Corporation - returned brush - receiving replacements that did not order

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on July 20, 2002:

From:

RE: Cybersonic Toothbrushe / Amden Corporation - returned brush - receiving replacements that did not order

Approximately 2 years ago, I sent for the Cybersonic Toothbrush but returned it within the 30 free trial period. About a year ago, I started receiving toothbrush replacements that I did not order.

I've returned them to the company, sent letters but continue to have the shipping and handling charges billed to my credit card without authorization. It's impossible to get through to their 800-770-7525 number and their web address (COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67425#) does not come up.

There must be some way to stop these charges. The credit card company says they cannot block charges. It seems to me this is illegal. Can you please advise what can be done? Thank you for your help.