Posted on Thursday, July 18th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by d353f639

Company: Richard Simmons energy builders - orders taken by GT direct - only received two bottles - billed for three

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on July 16, 2002:

From: gabby1 [[email protected]]

RE: Richard Simmons energy builders - orders taken by GT direct - only received two bottles - billed for three

I have always had the upmost respect for Mr. Simmons, until now. The place where you can order things is unorganized and loses their information.

Sometimes around July or August I ordered some Richard Simmons energy builders, after a lengthy time I called about my order...they said there was no record and I should reorder. I did and finally received two of the three bottles of energy builders but was charged for all three.

I have called and called (long distance) written letters (with no response) and sent e-mails ( no response). I thought his purpose was to help people feel better, not bilk his customers of their money . The company ( GT Direct) that takes his orders will not receive anymore from me or my friends or anyone else I can tell.

Thank You.